What therapies does the hyper T Pro?
- Far-infrared sauna heating up to 190 degrees tolerated due to head being out and face cooling technology
- Thermal exercise and weight management
- The integrated fitness protocol uses far-infrared light, convection heat and exercise bands for optimal thermal exercise results and benefits.
- Allows active or passive thermal exercise or HIIT (high-intensity interval training) to be performed from 15 min to 60 min for maximum caloric burn and metabolism.
- Red & Near-infrared light therapy (Photobiomodulation)
- Dual Far-infrared & Convection heating is coupled with Red & Near-infrared light therapy to maximize wellness outcomes, improve skin tone, increase ATP (energy) production and so much more!
- Exercise with Oxygen Therapy
- Dynamic dry heat with hot-air blower
- Face cooling with Himalayan salt & ionic air infused with 93% pure oxygen and aroma therapy
- Dual-motor body massage
- Soothing eScapes images, an option to enhance your session
Who should not have this treatment?
Those that have had organ transplants and/or pregnant must have written consent from treating physician prior to using this therapy